In a busy life, we need nutritious and delicious food recipes that can be made instantly. Those who follow a healthy food chart must have oats on their regular diet. The only complaint heard, again and again, is that it does not feel good to eat! But we should all have oats on our daily diet. Because it has healthy fiber, protein, and many more nutrients. How do you cook tasty oats? What do you think about it? No worries! You can easily cook tasty oats at Hodgepodge with different types of vegetables. You will get taste and nutrition together. And so we all like Hodgepodge. Then find out the easiest recipe to cook nutritious oats Hodgepodge!
1) First lightly place the oats and Moong dal in a dry pan.
2) Heat oil in a large pan and add garlic paste, turmeric powder, ginger paste, cumin powder, and salt. Since very little oil has been used, the spice should be added with a little water.
3) Now cut the carrots, broccoli, and peas and mix well with the spices.
4) Add an adequate amount of water to the fried oats and Moong dal and cover with a lid. If you want to eat thin Hodgepodge, then you have to give a little more water.
5) Reduce the heat of the oven and cook. Pulling the water a little, you have to simmer it again for some time with green chili slices, tomato paste, coriander leaves, and hot spice powder.
6) Check if the vegetables and pulses are cooked. If the concentration of Hodgepodge is to your liking, remove it from the oven.
Now, hot oats Hodgepodge made with vegetables is ready! If you want, spread a little lemon juice on top. You see, you can quickly make this dish in a very simple recipe. This recipe is perfect for those who are dieting or trying to lose weight.