Who likes to eat the same items chicken all the time, tell me? When you come out of the traditional style of cooking and try something new, the taste in your mouth also changes. Thus, everyone in the family eats any items of chicken happily. And if the spicy Hyderabadi chicken curry is cooked, then everyone will eat it with joy! You can make this item delicious in a very simple recipe and in a short time. This chicken curry dish will be great for hospitality, special occasions, or holiday special menu. So, find out the whole recipe of Hyderabadi Chicken Curry without delay!
How to make Hyderabadi Chicken Curry?
Materials To Be Required –
1) First, wash the chicken pieces well and spread them with chili paste, salt, and curd.
2) On the other hand, heat oil in a large pan and add curry leaves, cardamom, bay leaves, and whole black pepper.
3) then add onion paste, garlic paste and ginger paste one by one. You can add a little water if needed. Keep in mind that the spice does not burn!
4) Now mix the chicken pieces well with the spices and keep stirring.
5) Keep the heat of the oven medium and add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and mustard paste one by one. Chicken should be cooked in time, you can give water if needed.
6) Now add enough water to cook the chicken and cover it with a lid and cook. After ten minutes, open the lid and add almond paste and hot spice powder.
7) Chicken curry will thicken with almond paste. Check if the chicken is cooked well. Now simmer on low heat for a while.
Now, tasty Hyderabadi chicken curry is ready to serve! Sprinkle the chili slices on top and serve hot. This dish will be great with white rice, pulao, naan, or paratha. And as you see, it can be cooked quite quickly and without any hassle. Then try this recipe this holiday!