Every day we are learning to cook something new. Besides creating new and tasty recipes for the family, it is important to keep in mind that the food has to contain all the nutrients which are important for the family! Today we will learn a recipe that you can make instantly using vegetables and some readily available ingredients. This vegetable soup rich in vitamin C can be very helpful in enhancing the taste and immunity of family members. So, let’s not be late about knowing what it takes to make a vegetable soup rich in vitamin C and how to prepare it.
Procedures for making vegetable soup rich in vitamin C.
1. To make a vegetable soup rich in vitamin C, first, take a frying pan in the oven and add 2 tablespoons of soybean oil or olive oil. It is better to reduce the heat of the stove and cook it, it keeps the nutritional value intact.
2. When the oil is slightly hot, it should be stirred well with ginger, garlic, and green chili slices one by one.
3. At this stage, when the oil gives off a nice aroma, the grated vegetables (carrot, Barbati, cabbage) should be put in the frying pan one by one. Any other vegetable can be used.
4. Now the vegetables have to be stirred constantly and lightly boiled. Fry for about 4/5 minutes.
5. Now pour 1 liter of water in the frying pan and stir again.
When the water boils lightly, I will take some amount of black pepper powder in it.
Now mix cornflower in a cup with normal water. When the cornflower is well mixed with water, pour it into a frying pan and keep stirring. You can keep the concentration of soup as per your choice. If you want to eat a little thicker, you have to increase the amount of cornflower.
When the water boils, finally mix coriander leaves and lemon juice and take it out of the oven.
Now, It is very easy to make tasty and nutritious vitamin C-rich vegetable soup! According to health experts, each of us should take at least 500 mg of vegetables twice a day to protect our bodies from various types of viral infections. Foods with vitamin C should be taken. The ingredients used in this recipe contain almost every vitamin C. We all have more or less different types of vegetables in our house. If you want, you can make this tasty and nutritious soup using other vegetables of your choice.